Ever heard the saying “You only as old as you feel.” It is true. Age is only a number. Even in dating a lot of guys are dating older.
People are fun and beautiful in all ages. The best advice is love yourself and love your age. Live your life to the fullest regardless of how many candles are on your birthday cake because you are not going to get another one. You can make it as wonderful or as miserable as you want it.
Here are a few ways to adopt an ageless attitude:
- Stop saying this like “at my age,’ or “I’m too old for that.”
- Switch your focus to what is working.
- Defy what you’ve been taught about aging.
- Choose a few mentors for healthy aging.
- Create goals and dreams that pull your focus.
- Continue to pamper yourself and what works for you.
- Wrinkles can be beautiful.
“Be happy, be fun, let your hair down and be AGELESS!” ― Margo Vader