Nothing you send can make someone who is ghosting you for whatever reason come back around…….But you can send messages that will answer your questions to yourself….Am I being ghosted????? You can also let them know in the process you know they ghosted you. Just know most the time people don’t care or they are like me and will block people they are really not interested in or do not want to talk to.
Here are some texts to send to see if you are being ghosted….
- “Are you blowing me off???”
- “Did I scare you away????”
- “Hmm seems like your phone’s been dead for three weeks. I have an extra charger if you need to borrow it.”
- “I take it you’re not a great texter. Want to meet for drinks and an IRL convo?”
- “It’s been a minute — want to check that you’re OK!”
- “I’ve been enjoying getting to know you, but I lose interest when contact lags. I’m not into something so on and off.”
- “I totally get it if you’re not feeling a connection, but I’d appreciate you being direct about it. I can’t read your mind and I’m not going to try.”
- “I’m hurt and confused by you going silent on me. Clearly, we’re not looking for the same thing. Best of luck to you.”
- “Hey, I haven’t heard from you and honestly I’m not quite sure if I want to at this point. If you’ve lost interest, then I wish you were just honest.”
- “Since I haven’t heard from you, I want to assume we are on the same page, and in an effort to be more open, I don’t see us going anywhere past friendship. If there was something I did, I hope that you can be upfront with me.”
- “Honestly, I really had a lot of hope that you and I would go somewhere, but I guess that isn’t the case. Good luck, and I hope another girl/guy/person never has to deal with being ghosted by you.”
- “Listen, I can take the hint that you’ve lost interest, but the least you could’ve done is given me a heads up. It’s incredibly disrespectful for you to ghost someone you’ve slept with, regardless of where we were in our relationship together.”
- “I’m just wondering what happened to make you vanish. If you aren’t interested, you could’ve just told me. People are allowed to change their feelings. If it’s something else, I’d like to know. It’s the least you could do.”
- “Since you clearly don’t have the decency to send a rejection text, I’d thought I’d help you out. “Dear NAME, I’m sorry I am not interested in you any more.” See? It’s not that hard. You blew it with me, so don’t even try to text me back.
- “Wow. Honestly, I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I’m not. I wish you were just upfront with me, but I guess you can’t rely on some people to be decent. I hope no one else has to deal with this garbage.”
- “Hey, is everything alright? I haven’t heard from you and thought we had a great connection. I am just asking because this has never happened to me before and I feel like it is hurtful to not be upfront with someone.”
- “I really don’t want to assume anything, but I haven’t heard from you. I hope everything is alright, but if not, I wish you were just up front with me if you lost interest.”
- “Just wanted to check in!!!”
- “Are you ghosting me?”
- “I hope you are okay!!”
- Send the ghost emoji below….
22. You can send what I just sent one guy who stopped responding to me today. “Bye and good luck:)”
Just know that sending these doesn’t mean you will get a response…But it will help you move on with clarity….Because no response it a response….Sometimes it also better just not to send a text at all. It’s completely up to you and how you want to handle your ghost. Just don’t let that ghost become a zombie in the future if they decide to try to come back around.
I hope these are some ideas for possible texts to send your ghost when you think you might be, being ghosted by someone.
Just remember that ghosting says more about them then about you. Ghosting is a cowards way of bowing out.
“Though he felt a little guilt over disappearing, it wasn’t even guilt, just sadness over not even wanting to call her.” -Catherine Lacey