Who am I? I have been working on myself and my identity forever. Sometimes we don’t always know who we are and we have to work on figuring ourselves out. It is so easy to lose ourselves in the world.
A person could live their whole life and not truly know themselves or their tru potential. I unlock new information about myself all the time. My life is constantly changing and I change with it. All of us I am sure have a similar story.
So who are you??????
Her are five questions that will help you on your way to self discovery:
- What really makes you happy? This might take some time to answer. Is it family, work, hobbies, or even your spiritual beliefs.
- If you had lots of money, how would you life your life?
- Who would you be if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What is your 90 second elevator speech?
- What are your core values? These are your beliefs tied to how you live.
After answering these questions you would have some clarity on exactly who you are. You will have some new self knowledge that you never had before.
“She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know ” — Marilyn Monroe