Here are eleven books that will make you laugh when you are feeling really low. Read you way to feeling good.
Cure your blues today…….
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- Dad Is Fat by Jim Gaffigan
- Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
- Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man by Fannie Flagg
- Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened by Allie Brosh
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book by Grumpy Cat
- I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” – Mark Twain